I have recently started using MyBatis for a side project and I am very happy with it. The documentation is excellent and relatively easy to set-up. See MyBatis Documentation
I was able to convert all 1500 lines of plain old JDBC codebase I had to MyBatis in about one day, starting from scratch. By that, I mean I have never used MyBatis (or it's older version iBatis) before).
Here is a list of tutorials I wrote about MyBatis:
- MyBatis DAO Tutorial and Example Code
- How to retrieve LabelValueBeans from SQL using MyBatis
- Using hashmaps to retrieve results with MyBatis
- MyBatis 3.0.x XML Headers
- Dumping MyBatis SQL Statements To Console using Logback
- Using Multiple Table Joins with MyBatis
- more soon ...
If you are interested in a particular tutorial about MyBatis leave me a comment and I will try to add it to the list.